Eresby School seeks to be a centre of excellence enabling each pupil to be educated to the highest possible standard.
The Aims Of School Are To:
1. Provide an appropriate education for all pupils, based on the Foundation/National Curriculum, adapted as necessary to meet the individual needs of our pupils.
2. Reflect the expectations we place on the wider society by being fully inclusive within the school. Pupils will be taught in age groups and not separated according to ability.
3. Provide a wide range of learning experiences, involving community groups, support agencies and educational visits.
4. Value and celebrate progress of all pupils, however small the steps.
5. Provide a multi-sensory environment.
6. Raise self-esteem by the values we display, by our attitudes towards ourselves and others and to respect everyone, pupils and staff.
7. Be sensitive towards all pupils, especially when involved in intimate care, to respect privacy. Be supportive in showing pupils how to express their feelings appropriately.
8. Provide a stimulating learning environment designed to stimulate and challenge.